REGENTS APPROVE MCIRCC FACULTY PROMOTIONS
The Board of Regents recently recommendations for new appointments and promotions for regular associate and full professor ranks, with tenure and/or promotion of faculty on the University of Michigan's Ann Arbor, Dearborn and Flint campuses. The promotions are presented below by school, in alphabetical order. For a full list of appointments, click here.
- Omolola Eniola-Adefeso, professor of chemical engineering with tenure; professor of macromolecular science and engineering, without tenure; and professor of biomedical engineering, without tenure.
Literature, Science, and the Arts
- Ioulia Kovelman, associate professor of psychology with tenure.
- Vineet I. Chopra, associate professor of internal medicine, with tenure.
- Ivo D. Dinov, professor of computational medicine and bioinformatics, without tenure.
- Omolola Eniola-Adefeso, professor of biomedical engineering, without tenure.
- George A. Mashour, professor of anesthesiology, with tenure, and professor of neurosurgery, without tenure.
- Geoffrey G. Murphy, professor of molecular and integrative physiology, with tenure.
- Ivo D. Dinov, professor of nursing, with tenure.
- Amy E.M. Cohn, professor of health management policy, without tenure.